Raw chocolate not only is a delicious superfood*** (main ingredients are listed below), it is also a powerful medicine plant, that was already known and highly appreciated by ancient cultures like the Olmecs, the Mayans and the Aztecs.
*Cacao (Theobroma cacao = food of the gods) is considered to be a powerful „teacher plant“ – a plant which is supporting us via her spirit to explore the magic of our soul and to expand our consciousness.
Since millenniums cacao is used as a medicinal plant in healing rituals, especially in Central and South America.
In a gentle and loving way the high frequent Cacao Deva (the spirit behind the form) opens our sacred heart portawww.getformesingapore.com tangrim orgls and enhances the access to our intuition and dimensions beyond our logical mind.
She (cacao is a feminine spirit) is a messenger of an eternal wisdom of unconditional love and unity of all life in creation. She reminds us of who we truly are: powerful, magical, sovereign and multidimensional beings.
The cacao spirit facilitates the re-connection with ourselves and with others and supports us to unveil and embody our highest potential.
In a very subtle, yet powerful and sustainable way cacao can support you:
- in releasing emotional and mental blockades
- in connecting with your body, your soul, your Higher Self, your guides and spirits and the source of all life in creation
- in boosting your energy level, raising your frequency and improving your mood
- in reconnecting with your inner power source and activating it
- in opening your heart & mind to more love and intimacy
In my work with cacao I am referring to different elements of body & energy work, guided and silent meditations, gentle yoga, sacred dance, shamanic journeys, womb activations and sound healing.
To receive optimal effects it is recommended:
- to fast (food) at least 2-3 hours before the ceremony
- (at least) 24hrs prior to the ceremony no animal products, no alcohol or other consciousness altering substances, no caffein
- to drink a lot of water before and after the ceremony
- set clear intentions
- It is not recommended to consume raw cacao in ceremonial doses in case of heart conditions or if you are taking antidepressants.
***Ingredients raw cacao:
- essential & constitutional antioxidants (promotion of the cardiovascular system, improvement of blood circulation, protection against arteriosclerosis, regulation of blood pressure, protection of the cells from free radicals)
- vital minerals: calcium, iron and especially magnesium: cacao is the plant with the highest magnesium content among all plants ( magnesium increases brain powers, regulates the metabolism, provides necessary energy for the muscles and has relaxing effects on them, enhances the power of the myocardial muscle and lowers blood pressure)
- valuable unsaturated fats and vitamins
- anandamins (bliss chemicals): derived from the Sanskrit word „ananda“ = bliss. These neurotransmitters play an important role in regulating feelings like joy, gratitude and bliss. They promote feelings of relaxation and balance. Raw cacao increases levels of anandamines in the brain.
- theobromin: has stimulating effects and helps to maintain focus by increasing the oxygen inflow in the brain; additionally it protects against colds
- tryptophan: an amino acid that gets converted into serotonin in our bodies and therefore has mood-lifting and relaxing effects
- serotonin: raw cacao increases levels of serotonin in the brain and acts as a natural antidepressant
- endorphins: raw cacao stimulates the production of endorphins (endogenous opioid hormones) in the brain
- phenylethylamin: is related to the development of feelings of pleasure and sexual desire and is predominantly generated and released by humans in love. Phenylethylamin raises the mood & increases concentration and alertness.
Cacao – a truely magical super bean!